"With Heaven's aid I have conquered for you a huge empire. But my life was too short to achieve the conquest of the world. That task is left for you."

-Genghis Khan

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pictures of things

Blogger will only let me upload the smallest picture size, so like my life, these are not as epic as I would like them to be.

Here are some pictures from the weekend trip to Terelj. These first two I think could be featured on "Visit Mongolia" postcards.

Here is one of some Jockey children. Mongolian Jockeys are usually between 7 and 12 years old because the horses are small and require a lighter and more limber frame.


And this last one is maybe my favorite building in UB. I'm not sure what it is called or what will be inside it when it is done, but it strangely resembles a glasses lens and that's concave with me.

No comments: